Saturday, April 11, 2009

Food taster wanted (Upper East Side)

I am really REALLY tempted to apply for this job.
Just when I was wondering if Obama needed some help..


Food taster wanted (Upper East Side)
Looking for a full time job with high pay, flexible hours, and great medical benefits? Thinking about a career change? Would you like to eat things for a living?

My employer is looking for a hard working, adventurous individual to test his food for acceptable toxin levels. You must be able to start immediately. No experience necessary. Please email with a resume and for more details. A list of references is an added plus.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: Negotiable, but up to $50 per tasting

2 comments:

  1. so anna are u a foodie, then...?...haha...

    I just saw you at the Topman 'party' at Shank in brooklyn...you were the best of the night by far even with the powers going out 3 (4???) times...and you did the hostess thing very expertly with the cold Jim Beam - haha! That was sooo smart...

    seriously, every band was 'different' yeah, but you guys were the best by far so get over it...even with the 4 powers outages...that's a feat...

    oh, i'm sure everyone tells you you are beautiful...you are, so ok, I've donethat, now...y don't people send you comments, or are they somewhere else...

    I'm a dude, I was standing in front of your area at the show, longish hair, white Meat Puppets II t-shirt...6 ft...I know that sounds stupid, but I'm just sayin...
    I would love to hear back from you because I think you're as smart as (tr)uck

    brian

    ReplyDelete